Yes, the following properties are not covered by the Residential Lead-Based Paint Hazard Act (Title X):
(1) Housing for which construction was started after January 1, 1978.
(2) Lofts, efficiencies, and studio apartments.
(3) Short-term vacation rentals of 100 days or fewer.
(4) A single room rented in a residential dwelling.
(5) Housing certified as lead-free by a state-accredited lead inspector.
(6) Housing designed for persons with disabilities unless any child less than six-years-old lives there or is expected to live there.
(7) Retirement communities (housing designed for seniors, at least 62 years old) unless children under the age of six are present or expected to live there.
The information for this answer was found on our Lead Based Paint Disclosure Form answers.