How Can You Get Out of a Real Estate Contract in Washington?

This question is about Washington Real Estate Purchase Agreement

You can get out of a real estate contract in Washington during several stages of the buying process. First, sellers are required to complete and sign a property condition disclosure statement, to be delivered to a buyer before signing a binding contract of sale.

After accepting the disclosure, the buyer has three business days to continue with the purchase or cancel the offer. If the buyer chooses to cancel the purchase, they must notify the seller in writing within three days.

The information for this answer was found on our Washington Real Estate Purchase Agreement answers.