How Do I Fill out a Real Estate Contract in Colorado?

This question is about Colorado Real Estate Purchase Agreement

In Colorado, buyers and sellers are required to fill out the Colorado Real Estate Commission’s (“CREC”) Contract to Buy and Sell Real Estate (Residential) instead of writing their own contract. Download their customizable real estate contract template and complete the information for each party, including the names, party type, and address along with the terms and conditions of the deal.

The information for this answer was found on our Colorado Real Estate Purchase Agreement answers.