Can a Tenant Change the Locks in Washington?

This question is about Washington Landlord Tenant Rights

A Washington state tenant may request a lock change if they provide proof of their status as a domestic abuse victim. These tenants may also request additional locks be added to their unit. In both cases, however, these modifications can only be made at the expense of the tenant in question.

The information for this answer was found on our Washington Landlord Tenant Rights answers.